|8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
||Registration, Continental Breakfast & Networking
|9:00 – 9:15 a.m.
|9:15 – 10:00 a.m.
Creating an Industry that Benefits Ohio and Ohioans
Keynote Speaker: Michael Levett, Senior Director & Vice Chairman of the Board,
CDC Development Solutions
|10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
||Plenary Panel #1
How Big Can the Shale Industry in Ohio Be?
Moderator: Rhonda Reda, Executive Director, Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Program (OOGEEP)
- Larry Wickstrom, State Geologist and Division Chief, Division of Geological Survey, Ohio Department of Natural Resource
- Linda Woggon, Executive Vice President Governmental Affairs, Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Matt Sheppard, Senior Director of Corporate Development, Chesapeake Energy Corporation
|11:00 – 11:15 a.m.
|11:15 – 12:15 p.m.
||Concurrent Breakout A
The Small Business Proposition: Impacts of the Industry at the Local Level
Moderator: Jo Sexton, President, Cambridge Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fred Badertscher, Owner, Buckeye Water Services
- Bill Jarvis, Sales Manager, J & M Electrical Supply Co.
- Brooks Miller, VP of Northern Utica/Marcellus Regional Sales, Ken Miller Supply, Inc.
- Tom Stemmer, President, Basic Systems, Inc.
|Concurrent Breakout B
Opportunities for Large Businesses and Manufacturers in Ohio’s Supply Chain
Moderator: Ed Weston, Director Supply Chain Services, WIRE-Net
- Robert Drews, Director of Marketing, Ariel Corporation
- William Moore, VP Sales and Marketing, The Westerman Companies
- Shawn Seanor, VP Oil and Gas Engineered Steel Solutions, The Timken Company
B: Exhibit Hall 2
|12:15 - 1:15 p.m.
||Lunch & Networking
||Exhibit Halls 1 & 2
|1:15 – 2:15 p.m.
||Concurrent Breakout C
What is Ohio Doing to Grow the Shale Energy Industry?
Moderator: David Mustine, General Manager for Energy, JobsOhio
- Jacob Duritsky, Director, Business Attraction, Team NEO
- Price D. Finley, Partner, Bricker & Eckler, LLP
- Amy Rutledge, Director, Carroll County Convention & Visitors Bureau
|Concurrent Breakout D
Engineering, Procurement & Construction
Moderator: Nate Ames, Director, Technology and Innovation Group, Edison Welding Institute (EWI)
- Mike Archer, President & CEO, Pioneer Group / Pioneer Pipe
- John Strayer, Sr. Vice President, River Consulting LLC
- Michael W. Hoy, Permitting Engineering, MarkWest Liberty Midstream & Resources
D: Exhibit Hall 2
|2:15 – 2:30 p.m.
|2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
||Plenary Panel #2
A Procurement Agent’s Perspective on Entering the Supply Chain:
Getting Your Foot in the Door
David S. Mitch, General Manager, Plant Operations, U. S. Steel Tubular Products, Inc., United States Steel Corporation
- Perry Burt, Quality Manager, The Shaw Group
- Tim Gonzalez, Sales, Monogram Program/APIQR, American Petroleum Institute
- Timothy C. McNutt, Director, Planning and Asset Utilization, Dominion East Ohio
- Adam J. Pasket, Supply Chain Management, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
|4:00 – 5:00 p.m.